Copy Function for Pages in Your Big Proposal
Welcome to The Customer Factor, where we strive to provide you with the most efficient tools for your business needs. In this article, we'll introduce you to a cool function in the Big Proposal screen that allows you to save valuable time by copying pages from one big proposal to a new one. Say goodbye to starting from scratch every time you want to create a new Big Proposal!
Here's how to utilize this time-saving feature:
- Create a New Big Proposal
- Begin by clicking on the "Create new Big Proposal" button. A window will prompt you to insert a title for your new Big Proposal in the designated title field.
- Trigger the Copy Function
- As you enter the title for your new Big Proposal, you'll notice a sentence displayed under the title field, concluding with a "click to copy" link. Click on this link to trigger the copy function.
- Select Pages to Copy
- Once you click the "click to copy" link, a small window will appear, presenting you with the option to select the pages you wish to copy. In the default Big Proposal, each available page will have a corresponding checkbox. Mark the checkboxes of the pages you want to copy to your new Big Proposal.
- Execute the Copy Action
- After you have made your selections, simply click the "Copy" button within the small window. The system will then perform the copy action, transferring all the selected pages from the default Big Proposal to your new one.
That's it! You've successfully utilized the copy pages function to efficiently create a new Big Proposal without the need to recreate all the pages from scratch.
If you have any questions or feedback regarding this feature or any other aspect of The Customer Factor, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com. We are here to support your business and help you maximize productivity with our user-friendly tool.
Thank you for choosing The Customer Factor, and we look forward to serving you with more efficient features in the future.